Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yarn Wreath with Felt Flowers #2 | Bedroom Decor

This is a sequel to the Yarn Wreath with Felt Flowers I blogged about a few weeks ago.  I think I mentioned in that post that I was planning on making one of these for every room in the house.  I am well on my way!

This one was made for my oldest daughter, Hannah's room.  I need to take some photos of her room, it is VERY purple, so this goes well.  I hung it on her door and she loves it.  My youngest daughter has been begging me to finish hers.

These flowers were made by following the tutorial here at Mrs. Priss.  They make me smile :-)
I like giving the cost breakdown so you can have an idea what you are getting into if you would like to make one for yourself.
  • Wreath $1 - Dollar Tree (I haven't seen them at every store) or Wal Mart, JoAnns, Michaels for $4-$5
  • Yarn $2-$3 - WalMart
  • Felt $0.39/sheet - Michael's or JoAnn's
  • Hot Glue for felt flowers (had at home)
  • Straight Pins - $2 at WalMart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...